
MC Mon held his second live stream, drawing attention by mentioning junior artists. Yesterday (19th), he conducted another live stream through his SNS. In this stream, he talked about juniors like EXO's Baekhyun and members of THE BOYZ, attracting interest. Prior to this, on the 18th, he addressed prostitution allegations surrounding him and past military service evasion issues through a TikTok live, denying them. This time, MC Mon began by saying, 'There are things I couldn't talk about yesterday and things I need to correct.' He expressed an apology towards Baekhyun, which garnered attention. He said, 'Baekhyun is really a good person, so I don't want to say anything more. I'm really sorry and I love him. There's no one like him.' On the other hand, regarding THE BOYZ's contract issues, he continued to assert his claims while citing specific situations. MC Mon stated, 'If I were to talk more about THE BOYZ, it would be about member Sangyeon,' and claimed, 'Leader Sangyeon lied about the contract amount. The previous agency was supposed to pay 500 million won (about 5 million USD), and the next agency was supposed to pay 1 billion won (about 10 million USD), but that agency said they would pay 2 billion won (about 20 million USD). So we tried to give them 2 billion won, but it turned out to be 1 billion won, so we gave them 1.5 billion won (about 15 million USD).' He argued, 'Is it wrong to ask for 8 billion won (about 8 million USD) back? Everyone should part ways cleanly without being cowardly. If there are unsettled matters or amounts not received from the contract money, they should be distributed from there.' He explained that New, who remains with the agency, is there 'to keep his loyalty.' MC Mon also mentioned Choo Han-nyoung, who left the group due to personal scandals, and the allegations surrounding him. He denied the rumors, stating, 'What rumors spread was that Choo Han-nyoung's fans said, 'MC Mon prostituted with Choo Han-nyoung.' I have never been to Japan with Choo Han-nyoung.' He continued, 'It is impossible that I brought up Choo Han-nyoung to hide my prostitution allegations.' Last year, Weekly Bunshun reported that Choo Han-nyoung was secretly meeting with former adult film actress Asuka Kirara, leading to his departure from the group. However, he denied any involvement in sex trade or illegal activities. At that time, he stated, 'It is true that I attended a drinking party with acquaintances in the early morning of May 30, 2025, but there were no sex trade or illegal activities as reported or rumored. I deeply reflect on my actions and sincerely apologize to those who were surprised.'
At a press conference for 'Survival King 2', Yonghoon from THE BOYZ spoke about his anxieties regarding contract issues with his agency. Despite initial hesitation, he expressed gratitude for the support he received, which helped him feel more positive about his future activities. The group is currently in conflict with their agency, One Hundred, over contract disputes, with nine members demanding contract termination, while MC Mong has made critical statements regarding the situation.
On the afternoon of the 19th, IVE's Gaul, THE BOYZ's Younghoon, and UNCHILD's Na Haeun, Park Ye Eun, and Ibon attended the 'SENKA Perfect Whip' product launch event held in Songsoo-dong, Seongdong District, Seoul. Additionally, IVE is set to depart for Singapore for their world tour, and various celebrities attended a Tommy Hilfiger event.
The 2024 Kstyle PARTY, now in its third year, took place at K Arena Yokohama on May 9-10. The event featured performances from popular artists including Royal44, who opened the show, and BOYNEXTDOOR. The first day ended successfully, with a thrilling lineup that included TAEMIN and SUPER JUNIOR-D&E, captivating the audience with energetic performances.
On the morning of the 15th, EXO departed from Incheon International Airport to Bangkok, Thailand, for their concert 'EXO PLANET #6 - EXhOrizon.' This information comes from local media coverage. Additionally, there are reports of a YouTuber facing a significant lawsuit for defamation involving aespa, EXO, and Red Velvet, and an upcoming concert featuring EXO and ZEROBASEONE on May 30 in Korea.
The cast of 'Love WiFi-宮', a time-travel romance based on a webcomic, has been announced. Starring THE BOYZ's Yonghoon as a struggling webcomic artist, Cosmic Girls' Luda as a palace maid, and Kim Dong-jun as a cold king, the series explores their complex relationships and choices across time.
The 'M COUNTDOWN X MEGACONCERT' has revealed an additional lineup featuring artists like LE SSERAFIM and MEOVV. With previous announcements including EXO and NCT WISH, anticipation is building for the concert on May 30 at Incheon's Inspire Arena. Organizers encourage fans to stay excited for future lineup reveals.
'My Idol, My Debut' is a time-travel drama where a devoted fan goes back 8 years to prevent a tragedy by becoming an idol trainee. The cast includes THE BOYZ's Q, WOOAH's Nana, and others, portraying members of fictional groups BoyToTheMoon and Irion, who will eventually debut as real idols.
The operator of the YouTube channel 'Tardok (De-Otaku) Detention Center' was ordered to pay 1.7 billion won for defaming SM Entertainment artists like aespa and EXO. The court found that the videos harmed the artists' reputations and brand value, leading to significant damages. SM Entertainment plans to continue legal action against such defamatory content.
You must be logged in in order to favorite.
Let's Add my favorite members and Cheering them!
