NCT's Long Jun, who has suspended activities, revealed the phone number of a non-private fan while complaining about the damage caused by private fans (Sasenpen: fans who follow celebrities' private lives). Yesterday (20th), Long Jun said through the communication app "bubble", "Please don't call anymore. I will reveal this person's phone number," and then revealed a certain phone number. Later, A, the owner of this phone number, claimed that he was not a private fan. A, who said he thought it was a friend's number and mistakenly made a call, revealed that after hanging up, he received calls and abusive messages from an unknown number. Seeing that, he explained, "I thought, 'Could it be that I accidentally called an idol?' When I searched, I found that Long Jun had publicly revealed my phone number on bubble and made me a private fan as an established fact." A, who visited the police station about this matter, said, "The investigator asked me how many times I called. I told him I only called once by mistake," emphasizing that he was not a private fan. A said, "I told the investigator that I tried to contact SM Entertainment from the investigation department, but they didn't answer. Then the investigator said that I had no choice but to call the number I called, asked for Long Jun's number, and I handed my smartphone to the investigator," and explained the situation by saying, "Since the investigator didn't answer when he called, the investigator left a message for Long Jun, and then received a response." A said that the contents conveyed by the investigator who was able to contact Long Jun's manager were, "The manager apologized on behalf of Long Jun. From now on, he said he would try to prevent the leakage of the number as much as possible," but also revealed, "I was told that you might be a private fan." A said, "It was my mistake to make a wrong call, but is it right to leak the phone number of a non-confirmed ordinary person just because of that?" and demanded an explanation from SM. In response, SM announced an official comment today (21st). "On the 20th, Long Jun thought that the unknown contact he received was from a private fan and publicly revealed it on the fan communication platform. We apologize sincerely to those who were affected by the fact that the contact information was made public on an open platform." The agency, which received a report that the victim had gone to the police station to inquire, conveyed the intention of apology for the damage through the responsible investigator, saying, "We have taken measures to delete the post. We will make efforts to prevent further damage. Please refrain from contacting the victims." Along with this, they added, "Currently, Long Jun deeply regrets his reckless actions and we deeply apologize for the points where we failed to manage the artist." Long Jun has previously confessed to suffering from damage and pain caused by private fans. In April, SM announced that Long Jun's activities were suspended due to poor health and anxiety symptoms. NCT Long Jun, who has suspended activities due to poor health and anxiety symptoms... also announced that he will not participate in the Seoul concert in May. NCT Long Jun, who has suspended activities due to panic disorder, also suffered from extreme fan damage... confessed his pain, saying, "I'm really scared and stressed."
NCT's Hechan unveils his new charm in the 1st full album 'TASTE', featuring 11 tracks like 'CRZY' and 'ADRENALINE'. The album showcases a blend of neo-soul and modern hip-hop, with standout tracks highlighting Hechan's enchanting vocals. The album is set for release on September 8, with promotional content to follow.
The live stream for 'a-nation 2025' is set for August 30-31 at Ajinomoto Stadium, Tokyo. The event features a diverse lineup, including headliners XG and Ayumi Hamasaki, along with many debuting artists. Free viewing is available, but beware of spam links. Check the official site for details.
Hechan from NCT is set to make a strong impression with his solo debut album "TASTE," featuring 11 R&B tracks including the title song "CRZY." This track blends early 2000s hip-hop with rhythmic vocals, enhancing its allure. The album will be available on September 8, with a concept photo raising expectations for his solo artistry.
On the afternoon of the 25th, SEVENTEEN's Jun and NCT's Jungwoo arrived in Korea via Incheon International Airport after their schedules in Macau. Jun will play a villain in the Chinese film 'Capturing the Wind,' with stills released and group love discussed at the screening. Jungwoo is set to release a special album titled 'Lucid' in China on May 5.
On the afternoon of the 23rd, NCT's Mark participated in the first pitch ceremony at the Hanwha Eagles vs. SSG Landers KBO game. He also received praise for his challenging performance with a ballet troupe at the 2025 SBS Music Awards and celebrated the successful conclusion of his first Japan showcase tour, expressing a desire to continue moving forward together with fans.
NCT's Heechan has launched his solo career with the announcement of his first full album 'TASTE'. The schedule poster reveals a series of teasers leading up to the release on September 8, including the title track 'CRZY'. The album features 11 R&B songs showcasing his unique artistry, generating excitement among fans.
NCT's Taeyong recently updated fans on his military service via Instagram, sharing cheerful photos and a message about his well-being. He enjoyed summer nights with Korean shaved ice and hinted at resuming music work after his discharge in December. Fans expressed joy and support, appreciating his thoughtfulness during service.
NCT's Heechan is set to make his solo debut on September 8 with his first full album 'TASTE', which includes 11 diverse tracks, notably the title song 'CRZY'. The album reflects his musical journey and personal style, particularly in the R&B genre. It will be available on music platforms and CD, with pre-orders starting on the 18th.
You must be logged in in order to favorite.
Let's Add my favorite members and Cheering them!